With lockdown restrictions gradually being lifted, we want you to know that we are prepared for filming your video projects. We are here to help you produce great content for your audience to keep them informed and operate following government guidelines:
- We always film with a crew of no more than two people
- We will wear face masks and gloves during shoots
- We will ensure a safe two metre distance between the crew and the individuals being filmed
- We will film outdoors where possible
- When filming indoors we will only film in large rooms where it is safe to follow social distancing guidelines
Other ways we can help during this time:
- We can use stock footage to create videos
- If you send us your home filmed clips, we can edit them for you
- We are available for Zoom meetings to discuss, plan and quote for future projects
- We can help you work towards a video plan for your business
- We can arrange presentation training over Zoom to help you feel prepared for being in front of the camera
If you have any concerns about how to use video during this time, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you stay well and healthy.
Luke and Joanna